Thank you for visiting PallottiUniforms.com. Online orders are processed Monday through Friday within 1-2 business days of order placement, unless indicated in the product description. Orders placed between 1pm EST Friday thru midnight EST Sunday will be processed the following Monday.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
Placing an order with us is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Add an item to your cart by clicking “add to cart” on the item’s product detail page.
- When you have finished shopping, click the “checkout” button at the top of the page.
- On the login page, new customers should click “create an account.”
- Repeat customers should login by entering their email address in the “email address” box and their password in the “password” box. Press “login”.
- Complete the next 3 steps by entering all required information.
- Please review your order at this time.
- Click “confirm” to submit the order.
- You will receive an order confirmation page with your order number.
- If you have not received this page, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be advised that once an order is confirmed, you cannot make changes to the order online. If any changes needed to be made, please contact our customer service department.
- Please note that payment on all orders is charged when the order is placed.
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. Sales tax will be charged when applicable. If the credit card cannot be verified as belonging to the person placing the order, the order will not be processed.
Sales tax will be charged when applicable.
- Only one promotional code may be used per order.
- Certain items (including all sale items) are excluded from a promotional code.
- Codes may not be applied after an order is processed.
Telephone orders can be placed Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm (EST) by one of our Potomac Clothing, LLC representatives by calling 301.339.8466.
Orders will be processed within 1-2 days of order placement. Once the order has shipped, the customer will receive tracking information via email. We are unable to ship to APO/FPO or PO Box addresses. Please note that some orders may not ship in full; those backordered items will be shipped separately at a later date. For updates on backordered items, please feel free to contact customer service for further information.
US SHIPPING RATES
All ground domestic orders are shipped via UPS or USPS and should be received within 7-10 business days after processing. Expedited shipping is available at the expense of the customer. Delivery time does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Saturday delivery is only available if prearranged with Customer Service.
Domestic shipping costs and methods
|UPS or USPS||$8.00|
|UPS 2 Day||$19.00|
|UPS Next Day||$27.00|
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns/exchanges using our enclosed free prepaid return label (USA only):
- All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number (see instructions below).
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt. Returns sent after this time will not be honored.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition and unworn.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on custom-made products, special orders and sale merchandise. These sales are final.
- We are not responsible for damages that occur during the care of an item, such as dry cleaning, washing or normal wear.
Please be advised that items that do not conform to the above guidelines are not returnable. They will be returned to you at your expense.
HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE
- Return Authorization (RA) number issued by PallottiUniforms.com must accompany all returns. To obtain an RA number, request one online or feel free to call Customer Service at 301.339.8466. Fill out the RA form and include it in the package. If you don’t have a form, include a note with your RA#, name, address, phone number, email address and reason for return. (Please note that being issued an RA number does not guarantee automatic approval/credit of your return. Items are still subject to inspection.) Ship the merchandise in a securely wrapped package.
- Affix the prepaid shipping label included in your order to your package.
- Drop the package at your nearest USPS office or dropbox.
- Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return in order to process the return/exchange. We will issue refunds only to the credit card originally used for the purchase. You will receive an email notice when the credit has been issued. If you have an inquiry, call 301.339.8466 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Potomac Clothing LLC 1201 Taft Street Rockville,MD 20850
RA # _____________
TIPS ON SENDING THE PERFECT RETURN PACKAGE:
- Send via USPS using our free prepaid return label.
- Note your RA number on the package for proper and timely handling and processing.
- Include a completed RA form with the merchandise. Otherwise processing will be delayed.
- Package your return carefully, as we cannot return or exchange items that arrive damaged due to poor packaging.
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or incorrect, you must notify us via email within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise. Please keep the original box and packaging materials in the case of damage. Please use the enclosed free prepaid return label. A replacement will be sent, if available, upon receipt – with the condition that the merchandise has not been worn or washed with all the tags attached.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- MAILING ADDRESS
Potomac Clothing LLC
1201 Taft Street
HOW DO I KNOW MY INFORMATION IS KEPT PRIVATE?
- This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use your information, and gives you options as to how your information is used. We suggest you review this Privacy Statement periodically, as we may update it from time to time. We post any changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by , and it’s parent company Potomac Clothing, LLC. Any communication or material sent to will be considered confidential and will become the property of , which reserves the right to use and reproduce it for any purpose whatsoever. Access and use of the Site is subject to the terms, conditions and applicable laws construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Maryland. When you purchase from our site, we collect information that you volunteer, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information necessary to process your order. Periodically we will send you email about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events ONLY if you have elected to receive these mailings. We also collect information you provide us when you register to participate in a contest or promotion, fill out a survey or questionnaire, or contact us (i.e. via email).
HOW DO I KNOW MY INFORMATION IS SECURE?
- We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site, so you can feel comfortable and secure when shopping. When you see either a solid key icon or a locked padlock icon at the lower portion of your browser window, the site is secured through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving your personal information on our site. Pages requesting personal information should always have one of these icons.
WHAT ARE ‘COOKIES’ AND HOW DOES USE THEM?
CAN I COPY ANYTHING FROM THE SITE?
- By law, the material displayed on the site may not be downloaded for anything other than non-commercial and personal use, and then only if copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials are retained.
AND…LAST BUT NOT LEAST…
By accessing and using this site, you submit to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court and the District Court of Maryland and accept all terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. Everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of . Images of people, places, buttons and items displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, . The use of these images is prohibited unless specifically permitted by . Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. In addition, archiving, redistribution, republication or derivation of any information contained or downloaded from this site, in any medium, including but not limited to electronic, CD-ROM, or database, or publication in print, requires the written consent of . The trademarks, the logo and all the published names displayed on the site are the property of . Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on the site without the written permission of its owners. Use of the trademarks or other materials displayed on the site is completely prohibited.
Thank you for visiting PallottiUniforms.com